MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 78 fans)

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2006, 04:39 PM   #607
country flag Baseline

Baseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 50 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl
Wow that's odd. Waste of time and brain space I considered alot of stuff (art) til I finally settled on nursing Everyone says it's gonna be HARD I am SO up for this. Y'all probably won't see me very often, if at all. All be somewhere buried under a ton of books @.@

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY...
BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTDAY DEAR MEEEEEEE!....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Woot! I'm gonna get so much money today! LMAO! I dunno if any other countries do this, but in the USA, people walk around with money pinned to them so everyone knows it's their birthday and give them money
I didn't know it was your birthday today - HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Never seen people pin money to themselves for their birthdays though, a local tradition???

Best of luck in nursing - I know you'll do great at it!

Baseline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote