MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 78 fans)

View Single Post

Old 01-11-2006, 08:31 AM   #603
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guide to the Guille-forum || Join the MTF El Mago fanlist! (ATM: 52 fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by esther
OOHHH lol of course i remember you!!!! I was scared that i used to talk to someone called 'chiudi fan' and just didnt remember I had a busy year in 2005 but hopefully i can be a more loyal Guille fan this year! Good idea to make this 'fan list' thing btw.
I sometimes forget I had a name-change, so that it might confusing for people who haven't seen me online for a while I hope I'll see you on more the coming nice, I enjoy chatting with you

and yeah we thought so with several posters, that's why the list was started. I have the honour to be the one to update it

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote