MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - ONE LAST THING TO BOTHER YOU hahah...

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2006, 04:49 PM   #7
country flag kataanna

kataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - welcome to the scary movie

Quote:
"Dzień dobry, kocham cię"
Mmmmm one of my favourites lately

Costa wouldn't be bad at all Unless he bumps into Olej in the 1st round (Let's assume he gets through the quallies). I was hoping for David Marrero, but 1) I'm not sure about his rank and Wroclaw's cut off 2) There's a ch. in Italy in the same week
Perhaps Ferrero will come if he keeps losing like today (very bad joke )
BUT I'd love to see Alex Corretja
Ok, now that I've woken up, I'll get to checking who really can come

Btw. I'm so tired today after the weekend that my eyes are watering and I don't know how am I going to go on... I can't write at nights, 'cos at work I have to be at least half-conscious How I miss being only a student... partying at night, sleeping on lectures and still being able to pass the exams
kataanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote