MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - ONE LAST THING TO BOTHER YOU hahah...

View Single Post

Old 01-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #5
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - welcome to the scary movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataanna

ps. Nathii, nice lessons. Just one thing... you don't say "informations" but "information" sorry... blame it on my job...

i have just passed the first part of quallification to the History of Philosophical and Political Theories pre-date (next Wednesday ) with the highest grade (it means I'm into the next step of selection)
so who's the boss ?

Of course I must stand on my head but get to this pre-date and pass it cause....... then I wouldn't have to struggle against it during the event

and besides this exam is famous of being very very difficult, while the professor doesn't even hide how spiteful he is there's nothing easier than to fail it, even if you're well prepared.
(Prof. Maciejewski: "Prof. Adamiak /very very famous lady/ said I was the biggest bastard at this faculty. Well, maybe she wasn't too far from the truth, but I still think she is worse even than me")

And as about Spaniards, who knows, Albert Costa signed into some European indoors entry lists

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote