MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico out for 2/3 months

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2006, 06:33 PM   #16
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico out for 2/3 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
i read about it today in german teletext...first i was happy that he was mentioned there but when i found out the reason i was really sad and even shocked. i hoped he would have some more luck this season, but to see the positive side...it can´t get worse at all! anyway...just like you all did before i wanna wish him all the best to recover soon!!!
sara, am i allowed to ask how/where you caught him online?!
I had a similar experience, I read about it in my local newspaper. First I was happy to see his name, but when I read the whole article I was really shocked and sad.
I also started the year feeling very ill, had to throw up all night on the first of January and lying in bed for 2 days, because I was really weak of not eating anything.
I'm just so sad that this has to happen to such a nice person .

Get well soon Nico And even though you didn't start the year very well, good luck and best wishes for the rest of it