MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "JCF: 3 wildcards won in 2005 so be the first in 2006!" Sydney Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2006, 02:35 PM   #64
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "JCF: 3 wildcards won in 2005 so be the first in 2006!" Sydney Cheering Thread

Trace stop giving out

I'll be in bed, school tomorrow boo hiss!

I'll never forget waking up this time a few years ago and he'd lost to Guccione or whatever his name is so I'd prefer not to have a nervous breakdown at 7am thanks JC

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote