MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - ONE LAST THING TO BOTHER YOU hahah...

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2006, 09:38 PM   #4
country flag kataanna

kataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond reputekataanna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Week 6: Wrocław (POLAND) - welcome to the scary movie

And I'll be on the challenger too, which means it's going to be interesting no matter what And it will be even more interesting if I see Koellerer and knock him down on court (Nathaliia will have a story to write about )
I only hope for lots of Czechs A Spaniard would do, too, but that's too much to dream of.
Right now I'm as busy as hell to have everything done before the tournament starts.

ps. Nathii, nice lessons. Just one thing... you don't say "informations" but "information" sorry... blame it on my job...
kataanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote