MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *guillermo coria NEWS thread*

View Single Post

Old 01-07-2006, 05:16 PM   #109
country flag Baseline

Baseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond reputeBaseline has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *guillermo coria NEWS thread*

Hi Truc, that is a cool job. No wonder you worry you aren't saying things just right, your standards must be very high. I understand tens of thousands of words need to be learned to communicate at a higher level in another language. I never manage to learn more than a thousand or so and never get far in other languages, so I especially admire your skills! And you know many languages too. Even if you don't use complicated vocabulary, you construct your sentences extremely well and come off as a native English speaker IMHO.

Psycho - thanks so much for the thread and translating. No pressure, I/we appreciate whatever you can do - THANKS! I'm kind of confused/curious about the rumours re: Perlas and Mariano Hood and wonder if I have the gist of what he said from the poor translations?

And that is an extremely long article. I'm surprised it's in a newspaper - it's more like a story I'd expect to see in a sports magazine (in US media anyway) It shows how much Guille means to Argentina that they would dedicate that much time and space to him.
Baseline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote