MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Mark "Wildcard" Philippoussis Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-05-2006, 10:06 AM   #14
country flag flip_fan

flip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond reputeflip_fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Mark "Wildcard" Philippoussis Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorkman Girl
she looked nice tonight. I really hated her shoes, as you can tell, but looked pretty in a blue dress, no sunglasses for a nice change Mark was guest speaker at a ladies day brunch this morning... Didn't really listen to him because I was watching Melzer practice (better than his actual match). He's doing well I'm not a fan, but, I'm happy he's winning and making use of the WC. Plus, you'll have some positive stuff to put in his thread!
u trying to make me jealous... well its working!! lucky you!

oh well he fought hard today, had his chances - but got down on himself during the second set and that was the end of it. Its good he still has doubles and then auckland hopefully he can fine tune things right for the oz open.