MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - beat this!.....1002 ways we love andy!

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2003, 01:19 AM   #22
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute

heya!....

160. he makes marat fans and many other fan bases envious
161. hes a lousy bowler and isnt afraid to admit it..(who cares i hate bowling anyhow )
162. the guys "supposivly" in the locker room hate him so much yet he could probably make all of them cry:
163. he isnt mean enough to make them cry
164. he obviously doesnt give a shit what the "guys" in the locker room think(and he shouldnt because he knows he can kick almost every single one of their asses in almost anything)
165. he is a good role model for anyone
166. even though he has loads of money he has better things to do than drive around in mercedes and have playboy girlfriend by his side....
167. he keeps in touch with his fans and lets us know whats going on in his life by posting journal entrees on andyroddick.com....(i dont know of any other player that does something that sweet)

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote