MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fan mail address for Guga?

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2003, 06:23 PM   #8
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fan mail address for Guga?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoon
I respect his privacy, too .

I just want to support Guga and he can have the choice of ignoring any sort of fan mails if he feels his privacy is violated.

Personally I don't see nothing wrong in trying to find his home address to send a letter. But I understand others could disagree on this one.
Sorry if I offended you! When I said I respect his privacy, I did not imply anyone here.

Since I live in North America, everyday, I have all my personal mails bury in piles of junk mails in my mail box. I rush to pick up my phone (in most inconvenient moment) and it's a telemarketing call. I have to wade through my e-mails to find those really matters to me because one of my personal e-mail address was 'spam' by someone and since then bombard that address with junk e-mails.

That's why I suggest if you want to send Guga letters, try to find his publicist's address instead of his home address.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote