MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Happy Birthday Vale

View Single Post

Old 01-01-2006, 08:01 PM   #9
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Vale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eléa
Happy Birthday Vale !!!

Have a great day with your familly, i wish you all the joy, love, success and happiness you deserve.

Thank you for working so hard for the forum and for being the great friend you are to me. You know you're my little ray of sun

Tons of love for you

And Happy new year!
I just turned on my PC and found all these lovely messages!.hug:
Thank you all very much for your good wishes!
I really enjoyed myself last night. We were 14 of us at my son´s house, full of good cheer, too much food and too much booze! , and it was warm enough to go into the garden after midnight to watch the fireworks. We also toasted my mum who had been dining out to celebrate New Year´s Eve and had to be rushed to hospital to have me! Still, there´s something nice and tidy about being born with the start of a new year. It also saves you from having to make good resolutions twice!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote