MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2006 Tournaments

View Single Post

Old 12-30-2005, 01:30 PM   #9
country flag Silawen

Silawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 Tournaments

I'm not exactly a 'fan' of him, but he seems like a really decent guy and has gone through enough - if we are to judge by all those injury-problems. I'll send an email or three and support the Wildcards.

EDIT: How about something like...this?

Quote:
Hello!

I'm writing in support of Jan-Michael Gambill perhaps receiving a wildcard for Delray. I know that he has requested one, as well for himself and Goran Dragicevic in the doubles draw, and would like to support that request.

He's been through a lot these past years due to injuries. At the end of 2002, Jan-Mike got shin splints and they never really went away. He's played in pain ever since, and when they finally thought the injuries were over he injured his shoulder. He's hoping to finally get his career back on track and I believe a wildcard would really help with that. I hope you'll consider it.

From a fan.
I'm never really good at these things. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by Silawen : 12-30-2005 at 01:37 PM.
Silawen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote