MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Grand Prix de Lyon

View Single Post

Old 10-11-2003, 09:22 PM   #27
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

From ATP:

Clement: "I played pretty much a perfect match today. I played good tactics and good tennis. I've been playing well the past two weeks and this was just an accumulation of matches and confidence.
"Physically I feel fine. I've only had one three-setter during this streak [of wins] so that should be no problem.
"I'm really feeling motivated at the moment, not just in matches with this great French crowd but also in practice and training."
about facing Schuettler
"Rainer is No. 6 in the world and he's had a great season. I don't know what the outcome will be tomorrow, but I do know that it will be a tough match either way. He hits hard from the back of the court and moves really well."

Srichaphan: "I think he played great. He's moving well. I tried to move him from side-to-side but he was so quick and mixed it up really well.
Hopefully I'll be back, I love playing in front of this public."

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote