MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Florent Serra

Thread: Florent Serra
View Single Post

Old 12-28-2005, 06:35 PM   #118
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Florent Serra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangdog
Thanks a lot for the info, Sophie and Pixie! And his current occupation is something around tennis too?

The best quote ever on this forums
Frode is a great man too, and there are several fans of Tomasz and even of some other not so wellknown Polish biathlets in Russia. My respect to you Nathii, have you seen OEB in Lillehammer '94?
I was watching Olympics then, but I don't remember much except from the figure skating dance by great Russian skaters. I remember it was the best rock'n'roll ever.
I don't like figure skating anymore because it's terribly corrupted and also Poland isn't doing well.
The first time when I really remember biathlon event was when Sikora took the gold medal in World Champs at 20 km run.
We are having quite an off-topic here

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote