MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2005 Year in Review/ 2006 Preview

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2005, 08:41 PM   #15
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2005 Year in Review/ 2006 Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Well, I have to say I don't see what I could add to that review of 2005. Everything has been said. The good as well as the bad. I also hope that the BA story can be sorted out soon. I suppose this is the right place and the right moment to wish Gaston to have a good 2006, tennis speaking mostly but without forgetting about all the rest which is so important for him.
I agree with you. I think George summed it all up very well, and thanks for this thread!
From what Gastón said during the Vilas Cup, and something Franco said, it would seem that he has the firm intention of concentrating on the major events and not playing in so many tournaments. This is opposed to what he said 18 months ago when he stated he "needed to play a lot" and that he used it as the best form of training. But I imagine that after this strenuous year he´s changed his mind and accepts that the very fact of competing is stressful and leaves him mentally tired when he needs to be at his best. Whatever, here´s wishing Gastón a wonderful year!!!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote