MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - JONAS BJORKMAN

Thread: JONAS BJORKMAN
View Single Post

Old 12-23-2005, 07:56 AM   #1322
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: JONAS BJORKMAN

2005-12-22
Better than last year

I am training in Monaco right now where Thomas Enqvist and Mario Ancic has joined. Compared to the same time last year, when I had problems with sickness and a foot injury, I feel better prepared for the new season now. My goal for 2006 is to climb to 30 or 40 in the rankings. I also want to win another title, have a more even season than 2005 and play really well in the Grand Slams.
In the doubles, me and Max Mirnyi simply want to win all the big tournaments and retain the no. 1 spot. We have done one season together now and will grow stronger from that, and we start out early, in Doha January 2, so that we will be right on track from the beginning.

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote