MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

View Single Post

Old 12-22-2005, 10:09 PM   #444
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Tommy also said the same re: Puerta. Neither of them is that familiar w the case so they don't want to comment much.
I don't blame them for not wanting to comment much. They have to worry about backlash, etc. I'm sure though that the players will be talking about it between themselves come the tournaments in January. They all have to be a little worried. I know most of them already are. Afraid to drink anything, afraid to take supplements. Which is a shame because with the long schedule, they need to take supplements and things like that. Anyway in public, its better when someone like Uncle Toni gives support.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote