MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2005, 04:58 PM   #440
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

Thanks to Alsace of vr.com

From: http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/20051...208771207.html

Nadal also unable to appear in Girona

Moyà will substitute in the Trophy contest for Rafa, who says "the prudent thing is not to force it"

21/12/05 03:00 h.GIRONA - Rafa Nadal will not be able to play in the City of Girona Trophy tennis tournament, after his medical exam yesterday when it was recommended that he take several more days for recuperation before returning to normal activity. His place will be taken by the Mallorcan Carlos Moyà, who will oppose Tommy Robredo in the match which will be played tomorrow in the Fantajau pavillion. Nadal declared that "it hurts me not to be able to be in Girona; I have a lot of friends there and I was excited to play against Robredo, which I don't discount doing in a future edition of the Trophy." He especially emphasized his disappointment at "not being able to be there for the morning before the match with the thousand kids who participate in the mini-tennis event. I think that the organization has take a great initiative with this act of promoting the kids and I would really have liked to be with them, since when I was a little boy myself I also liked to see my idols."

Nadal also explained that "I have to listen to my doctor. It's true, the injury is not really serious, but the most prudent thing is not to force it now since I am in the final part of my recuperation."

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote