MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2005 Year in Review/ 2006 Preview

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2005, 08:27 AM   #8
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2005 Year in Review/ 2006 Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Well Ferrero is meant to be coming as well, so this is the reason where most of the cash is going as well in addition to the other two and you know my feelings about these players and they should play in Argentina irrespective, it's not like they get a lot of events.

Gaston has entered the tournament in Viña del Mar.
Yes - I saw that in the Viña thread. And you know my feelings on the Bs As subject are quite different from yours - much as I loathe the Weasel - I think he should do what is right for him and his career - not just something to please the Argentine public - but - hey - we're all entitled to our own opinions - that is what makes life fun

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote