MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2005 Year in Review/ 2006 Preview

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2005, 08:30 AM   #6
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2005 Year in Review/ 2006 Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Yes, I have been reading about the Buenos Aires thing and hopefully they can come to an agreement of sorts.

The interesting thing is that when the tournament wasn't making money, Gaston did the right thing and played the event and he was ridiculed and jeered after the Malaga fiasco. Played this year when the big names didn't bother to turn up.

I thought Gaston and Jaite got along fairly well and Jaite as tournament director should be able to do something about this. I thought Coria and Nalbandian were going to play the indoor events, though as Rosie said I don't see Gaston not playing this event.
No - not next year - they are going back to Bs As and have been offered megabucks to do so which is what Gastón is so annoyed about They didn't do so well in Europe last February did they? And Coria, at least is likely to get more points on clay than on the fast indoor courts.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 12-21-2005 at 08:33 AM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote