MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico´s fans

Thread: Nico´s fans
View Single Post

Old 12-18-2005, 06:04 PM   #46
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico´s fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
yeah it´s great when you´re able to work with others...when we had to write essays, we all had the same case to solve, so we could work it out together and only had to write it on our own, that made it much easier.
isn´t it a shame how long it takes to become a lawyer ! overhere you have to study at university for about 5-6 years, maybe only 4 1/" if you´re really fast, and after that you have to do a 2year-practical part, only after that you become a lawyer, if you manage to pass all the exams...i don´t really wanna think about that, it´s horrible as i hate exams, i´m always so* nervous! anyway, it´s interesting to see that it´s not faster in other countries aswell. although i spoke with an irish girl once, and she told me she has to stay at university 3 years, after that she has a pracitcal period of 3 years, and then she´s already finished, if i remember it correctly. but 6 years isn´t that fast, too, right.
It takes me 9 years to become a lawyer, if I don't have to take a year again. And unfortunately I have to work really hard, because all the good companies look at your grades before hiring you, so they don't hire people who just got their diploma with grades that were just good enough