MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico´s fans

Thread: Nico´s fans
View Single Post

Old 12-18-2005, 05:59 PM   #45
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico´s fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraV
Hi Baz

I didnt know you frequent these shores....

Thanks for clearing up the Enqvisit thing... That whole 24 hours was a bit special (in fact it was more than a bit special)... Almost like having Nico on command (just not being wrapped up!) - eh Baz! Have you still got your Hanover diary on your website??? [Even if this lot dont want to read it, it would bring back memories for me!]

Anyway - are you looking forward to your first Xmas with Lucas? Do you have any "uninvited" guests?? What day do I have to have the Bday card with you?

s

Oh Kezzi - I doubt you will get your wish for Nico to come to Rotterdam since he will undoubtedly play the South American clay court leg (Vina, BA, Brazil, Acapulco)...
I'm still hoping Richard can convince him to come to Rotterdam again . He hasn't been there since 2001 I believe. But that doesn't mean he'll never come back .