MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico´s fans

Thread: Nico´s fans
View Single Post

Old 12-17-2005, 01:13 PM   #43
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico´s fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi
Sometimes we also have to do an assignment or a report in the 8 weeks before an exam. Luckily we always work on them with a group of 4-5 people. I can't imagine how hard it would be to do them on my own

After this schoolyear (it finishes somewhere around june-july, don't know exactly) I have to do 2 more years on the same school. But if I want to become a lawyer I have to go to university for 2 more years to study law and after that I have to do 3 years of 'lawyer school'. Again, I don't know the right word for it, but it's more like a 3 year internship. Just working with a lawyer that is kind of a mentor to you.
yeah it´s great when you´re able to work with others...when we had to write essays, we all had the same case to solve, so we could work it out together and only had to write it on our own, that made it much easier.
isn´t it a shame how long it takes to become a lawyer ! overhere you have to study at university for about 5-6 years, maybe only 4 1/" if you´re really fast, and after that you have to do a 2year-practical part, only after that you become a lawyer, if you manage to pass all the exams...i don´t really wanna think about that, it´s horrible as i hate exams, i´m always so* nervous! anyway, it´s interesting to see that it´s not faster in other countries aswell. although i spoke with an irish girl once, and she told me she has to stay at university 3 years, after that she has a pracitcal period of 3 years, and then she´s already finished, if i remember it correctly. but 6 years isn´t that fast, too, right.

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote