MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2005, 10:04 PM   #4998
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~+~+~ The Gasket Blowers Chat Thread (COME IN TO CHAT, ALL RICHARD FANS!!!) ~+~+~

Quote:
Originally Posted by parissima
Oh my god, that's great!!!
Aww don't worry:
-he probably didn't notice, as you said
-i won't think you're nuts (i know i think some people resemble some famous people when others think the opposite But i'm right! I'm right! )
When I had my friend take the photo all I thought about was you telling me to do this. Its really, really funny that a few days after we talking about getting a picture we end up taking it.

My friend was seriously staring at him. She was getting closer and closer to him and I was like "omg stop." She was literally craning her next to get a better view

And thanks, hopefully you will think the same as me

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!