MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico´s fans

Thread: Nico´s fans
View Single Post

Old 12-15-2005, 05:21 PM   #37
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico´s fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
wow, that sounds difficult and much different from here. i do have lessons in about 4-5 subjects every semester (half a year) and have to write exams in only 1-2 subjects aswell as an essay in those subjects i write exams in. i´m glad there are not many exams but actully i´d have prefered writing more exams than an essay everytime as it takes so much time and is not really my thing. but anyway, i´ve written and passed all neccessary exams and essays so now "only" the final exams are waiting for me.
how much time is left for you?
Sometimes we also have to do an assignment or a report in the 8 weeks before an exam. Luckily we always work on them with a group of 4-5 people. I can't imagine how hard it would be to do them on my own

After this schoolyear (it finishes somewhere around june-july, don't know exactly) I have to do 2 more years on the same school. But if I want to become a lawyer I have to go to university for 2 more years to study law and after that I have to do 3 years of 'lawyer school'. Again, I don't know the right word for it, but it's more like a 3 year internship. Just working with a lawyer that is kind of a mentor to you.