MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Advertisements with Audio

View Single Post

Old 12-15-2005, 02:40 AM   #6
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advertisements with Audio

Hear ye! Hear ye!

I remember back in the day when I used to soil my pants upon hearing these evil gremlins attacking my computer. Since then I have started wearing adult diapers and have consulted with half a dozen shrinks on "how it all started with these evil ads on MTF". What did they do? Increase my pills.

I also remember hearing sirens coming out of nowhere and that made me hide under the bed, as I am alien refugee in fear of being caught by the CIA.

Oh and those buzzing bees? I've since developed obssessive compulsive smack-my-ear syndrome. And I am DEATHLY afraid of bees. So shame on you MTF!

I have had premium membership for awhile now so I am slowly recovering..but it would be nice if you could cater to our poor, cheap, and Colombian friends. You would get my VLove Vforever.

Oh and this wouldn't fall under the "advertisements with audio" category, but I remember being repelled by those oily plastic surgery ads (with triple D tit jobs) and those women with porous issues that make me want to wash my face 50 times. Those are evil too.

Thanks for reading!

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!