MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Clarin Awards

Thread: Clarin Awards
View Single Post

Old 12-13-2005, 09:49 AM   #15
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clarin Awards

Some of the things that happened:
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2005/12...es/d-05520.htm

The chess player Gastón Needleman, who's just 15 years old, wanted to take a souvenier from the party and chose David Nalbandian to take a picture with. The shy guy stood next to the tennis player, but the minutes went by and the other cordobes fans stood in his way. Till the end when he had his chance. SAnd he left happy.

The master Roberto De Vicenzo (ex-golf player) was one of the most happy to congratulate David Nalbandian. "You took it all", said while shaking his hand. Although quickly he corrected and said: "No, sorry, you won half of what you'll win in your career". The answer was: "I still have to keep improving".

Another one from Vilas and Nalbandian, but with Juan Martín del Potro, Best new tennis player, and 1,95 meter tall. "Wait, I'll jump to a chair", said Willy when he was asked to pose for a pic next to him. "I'll stand in the stairs so we're equally tall", said Nalbandian. The kid of 17 years old of age laughed while he was looking at them from above.
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote