MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Poor Paulo

Thread: Poor Paulo
View Single Post

Old 10-04-2003, 07:23 AM   #1
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Poor Paulo

Is it just me....or does anyone else think that it is REALLY unfair that the stupid organisers of the Kremlin Cup have decided to hold a DAVIS CUP CEREMONY right before Paulo's match??!!! I mean hello.....wouldn't want to rub salt into the wound or ne thing.

I know I wanted Russia to win last year and I am stoked that they did as I don't think they will ever win again - But what they are doing tonight is REALLY insensitive towards Paulo.....He was so cut up about that for ages after he lost and they go and do this. Its a bloody outrage.

*sniffles*
Don't let it get to you Paulo.....work your magic and whip Dent's sorry ass.

Go you good thing!!!

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote