MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Super Hot Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2005, 12:43 AM   #72
country flag Kurthi

Kurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Hot Picture Thread

Hi Fiona/Fee,

I am the photographer of the Togon page. Yes, Fiona we talked in Indian Wells about your homepage and I said that there should be more pictures on it. I regret that you closed the page. I liked it very much. I have been a member of JMG's fan club in the past and I am happy that I can combine my hobby tennis with my profession which is first of all sports writing and then in addition taking pics. In the 90es I handled an Edberg Fan Club for a couple of years. And I have written and published the first and only book on Stefan Edberg.

Unfortunately tennis is not that popular in Germany nowadays as in the times of Becker, Graf or even Stich. There are not so much jobs for writing articles on tennis.

So I decided to create the homepage. I don't know if you understand that I am selling those pics on a CD. The CD with all those JMG-pics is available for just 20 Dollars. So if anybody is interested in it ...

Fiona, you said in IW that you have lots of pics. Maybe we can exchange pics if you like.

Okay that's all for now.

See you.

kurthi alias togon
www.togon.de
Kurthi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote