MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Open de moselle

Thread: Open de moselle
View Single Post

Old 10-01-2003, 08:23 PM   #1
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Open de moselle

Found somewhere on the web

METZ (Reuters) - the Frenchman Arnaud Clément began his season indoor well by going through the first round of the Moselle Open after having dominated over his compatriot Michaël Llodra 7-5 6-1 on Wednesday in Metz. The Inhabitant of Aix spent time taking the upperhand against Llodra, 154th in the world. "I was tense in the beginning. I took 3-0 but it totaled 3-3 and I had to save some break points. I have experience of these French matches. I conditioned myself better to be mean", underlined Clément. Head of series n°4, the Frenchman hopes to make a big impact in Lorraine. "This season, I played a lot to make up for my two months of absence from the circuit. That wore me out mentally. I did not have enough moments which made me shake", he noted. "I am expecting big things. I want to give everything in this final straight. I cannot forget that I only have one title (Lyon in 2000, editor's note)." Clément will play the Italian Davide Sanguinetti in the second round on Thursday.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote