MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nico´s fans

Thread: Nico´s fans
View Single Post

Old 12-06-2005, 01:50 PM   #32
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico´s fans

If I get Nico in giftwrapping I'll sure take a lot of pics for you

I have 4 periods in a year and in every period there's another theme with different subjects. The subjects in a period are very different from the other period, in the first period I had three tests, because I had three subjects. In this period I have about 5 subjects, so I have 5 tests. With languages we also have presentations and 'mondeling' tests, I don't know the English word for 'mondeling' .
My education at this school will take 4 years (if I don't fail a year) and in the third and fourth year we have to go work with a company for 6 months to get experience. I don't know how to explain it, so I hope you'll understand.
I'm in my second year now and it's a lot easier than the first, because I had two educations at once in the first year. That's because if you want to switch educations, you don't lose a year by starting over, but I don't know if other schools have that, as far as I know it's only on my school.