MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Champions League Dec 6/7th

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2005, 12:00 PM   #5
country flag Dollars & Cents

Dollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond reputeDollars & Cents has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champions League Dec 6/7th

AC Milan + PSV @ 2.22

Milan(1.51) v Schalke: Crunch time for Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti with this crucial CL match and then the Milan derby on Sunday. The Scudetto already seems out of sight with Juventus' consistency and for a club as 'great' as Milan only a CL win will do. But then they reached the final last year and lost. But this year the unthinkable could happen and they could be eliminated tonight? Er...I don't think so, the big players such as Shevchenko, Kaka, Pirlo should show up and be enough to see off the Germans who are coming into form recently. The only warning here is that a 0-0 or 1-1 draw will be enough for Milan to qualify but I believe Milan won't take that chance.

PSV Eindhoven(1.47) v Fenerbahce: Similar situation for last years' semi-finalists here as well except only a win will do. Fenerbahce will look for a result too as this will mean European football in the new year in the UEFA Cup. But PSV are fierce at home, and more importantly coach Guus Hiddink just knows what it takes to win big matches. Both home matches thus far in the CL have been 1-0 wins, but the 2nd against Milan was impressive considering their injury problems and utterly comprehensive in terms of performance. Adding to that defeating Ajax and AZ Alkmaar in consecutive weeks in the same arena along with qualifying Australia in his first matches tell you everything you need to know about this fantastic coach.
Dollars & Cents is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote