MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup Cheering Thread for Slovakia!

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2005, 08:19 AM   #54
country flag MonikaVa

MonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond reputeMonikaVa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup Cheering Thread for Slovakia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarolBeckFan
Beckster was there, yes?

I'm happy for Dom de Dom Dom Hopefully he'll beat Ljubicic and shut him up.
Yes, Beckis was there at the opening ceremony (made some photos of all of them), then he left and I haven´t seen him there most of the time on Friday. It was said that they draw water from his knee Friday morning and therefore Karol Kucera had to play, what he found out at noon.
Domino was his usual terrific self and won against the croatian serving machine on Friday and played great tennis against Ljubicic (who admitted later that he throw up after second set because of the pills against his kneck pain). U
nfortunately Beckis not being able to play made all the difference this weekend. Michal tried his best yeasterday, but he was never a singles player.
You would probably like the offical programm from the DC finals, there are lots of Beckis pics as kid, I like most the one where Mecir is teaching him to make a tie.
MonikaVa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote