MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Problem after and while playing tennis

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2005, 02:13 AM   #11
country flag fhuneeus

fhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond reputefhuneeus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problem after and while playing tennis

Well I'm actually not a begginer but lastly I've been trying various different raquets maybe because of that so much different grips being used.... I think it is a grip problem... The thing about latex I don't think it is like that I have no problem with erasers or pens as you mentioned.... and I wouldn't like to use a glove so I'll just wait to order my new head raquet and see how things go.....
also another question how do you put an overgrip on a raquet? it's like a tape you just roll on the grip??
fhuneeus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote