MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Problem after and while playing tennis

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2005, 12:25 AM   #10
country flag wcr

wcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond reputewcr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problem after and while playing tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhuneeus
Hi guys watsup I would like to ask you does anybody of you when playing you get blisters? Lately on all the matches I've played I've seriously damaged my hand's skin.... May it be because of how I grab the raquet?? or maybe my skin is just too sensible don't know... does this also happen to anyone elsE?
Are you a beginner? If so, your hand will develop blisters and then callouses. It's normal.

If you're not a beginner and you are developing these problems as of late, check your grip to see if you've changed it. If it's not your grip, check with your dermatologist in case something has changed with your body's largest organ.

Try wearing a glove. If seen a few folks out there who wear a tennis glove on their right hand only (they are one-handed back hand players). They've worn them for years. The added benefit of course is less sun damage to the top of your hand.
wcr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote