MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Problem after and while playing tennis

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2005, 12:15 AM   #9
country flag Eve83

Eve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond reputeEve83 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problem after and while playing tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhuneeus
Hi guys watsup I would like to ask you does anybody of you when playing you get blisters? Lately on all the matches I've played I've seriously damaged my hand's skin.... May it be because of how I grab the raquet?? or maybe my skin is just too sensible don't know... does this also happen to anyone elsE?
Donīt wanna scare you but I have the same problem and I always thought itīs just my dry skin causing that problem. It got especially worse AFTER the matches. Well, turns out I have an allergy to latex. Maybe itīs not that bad with you and you just need a new grip, however you may think about it although itīs pretty seldom...I was pretty shocked when I found out but it cleared a lot of things up (using erasers, pens with grip and even my toothbrush were a problem). Good thing is, itīs just a local skin irritation and not the really bad version.

I am currently searching for grips without latex...anyone?
Eve83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote