MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Problem after and while playing tennis

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2005, 09:23 PM   #7
country flag Domino

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Problem after and while playing tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhuneeus
I hadn't though of that domino, thanks for the suggestion. Which grip would you recommend? I'm currently planning on buying Head Liquidmetal Radical which comes with a hydrocontrol head grip
There are several good ones, like the white wilson pro overgrips, though they are a bit thick, and might interfere with the sixe of the grip.

Typically though, you want to stick with the same brand as the racquet, so Head Xtreme softs are thin enough and are good for preventing blisters.

My personal opinion, though I use a wilson ncode, is replacing the original with a softer one like the wilson leather grips. It's expensive, but lasts very long and is so comfortable when I hit.

The head replacements are usually like the one you have, though a good one my friend uses is the softac traction. It's cheap too, so you can get a couple for a good price.