MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Champions League Dec 6/7th

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2005, 06:03 PM   #2
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champions League Dec 6/7th

Wednesday:

wednesday is not looking as much a money day as Tue,

Werder Bremen over Panithiniakos strong at home the germans and need the win the greeks dont travel well in this comp.

Barcelona over Udinese udinese at home, Barca are the best team in the world right now, but they are through already and its never easy to beat Italian teams at home, so i wouldnt touch this, but barca might get great odds... ala Rangers v Inter milan scenario

club brugge v Bayern
Rapid vienna v Juventus
:
2 super teams away from home to a couple of minor teams, both are already through and away from home, again... might get nice odds as they are qualified and i think both will go for the wins to try and finish top of the group.

Sparta prague over FC Thun minnows of the arsenal/ajax group... playing for a UEFA cup place, sparta need the win... and should do it v this small swiss team who might find the pressure tough away from home in such a big game.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote