MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Champions League Dec 6/7th

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2005, 05:54 PM   #1
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Champions League Dec 6/7th

final stages of the groups and some great looking match ups for money making
although the 'team is already qualified' rule can always make it more difficult..

here are the main enticing games (havnt found the odds yet cept 1 game)

Tuesday:
AC Milan over Schalke Ac not through yet, infact will need a win to ensure top in the group.
PSV over Fenerbache dutch strong at home, turks useless away.
Lyon over rosenborg lyon are a great team, rosenborg are also shite away from home... Lyon are through already however
Betis over Anderlecht funny game this, Betis are in the champions league but somehow bottom of the spanish league... anderlecht have lost something like 12 in a row in this comp and cant seem to score, betis should win easily

but the Xmas present of the year SURELY is Rangers v Inter Milan
amazingly W.Hill have made Inter @2.25 !!!!!! underdogs
i assume its because Inter are already through, but rangers are CRAP AS HELL, even yesterday in the league they couldnt hold a 2-0 lead at home v a club team like Falkirk , with 20 minutes remaining.
they havnt won in 9 league matches and were lucky as hell to get the 1-1 draw with Porto two weeks ago, even odds @2.30 for a draw.... and NO way are rangers gonna win..
books must be thinking Inter will take it easy, but even a 2nd string Inter team are better everywhere on the pitch than the rangers team
and my own theory is the Inter 2nd team will wanna play hard and impress with their chance.

rangers are beyond pathetic right now and the coach will be sacked after this game, no matter what result.
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote