MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Exhibitions!

Thread: Exhibitions!
View Single Post

Old 12-04-2005, 01:11 PM   #6
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exhibitions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel
I think it's funny that he added so many exhibitions to his schedule though, especially since he said he wanted to play more tournaments after he won Masters Cup.
yep...it's funny he said that....at least i'd like that he said he wanted to play tennis this time, not the car racing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel
As for the expectations for next year, I don't think there'll be too much pressure. Yes, I think most expect David to have a better year next year (though the Argentinean press will probably be the only ones who care if he does badly, if anyone at all) but I doubt the press will be picking him as a favourite for anything so it won't be such of a big deal. Federer would still be the favourite to win the Slams, except for the French.
i won't be surprised if he still plays some terrible matches again next year, seems it's more like him but yes, we all want to see a refreshed one in the new season. I can understand the press especially the Argentina ones have some expectation on him next year, and so are all of us. He has the enough talent to win one slam, especially if his mentality has strenghtened since TMC final.

I once thought maybe he could never win some big title coz he isn't consistent enough, but now he did the miracle, so i will put more trust on the future him.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote