MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Exhibitions!

Thread: Exhibitions!
View Single Post

Old 12-04-2005, 12:26 PM   #5
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exhibitions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by novanora
aw.......am i the only one who think his exhibition matches are too many?....
it's good for the publification of tennis in Argentina, but four exhibition tourneys mean his December is over half full. i'd rather see he leaves tennis for some time, and rest totally for the next busy season, maybe two exhibitions are proper.
Yeah, I agree. I can understand him playing in Cordoba, and in the Copa Argentina, but Uruguay??? And the Vilas Cup might mean a lot but... I don't know.
Mastelli said that he approves of the exhibitions because he considers them as training for the AO, since the surfaces will be on hardcourt. I hope he knows what he's doing...
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote