MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Exhibitions!

Thread: Exhibitions!
View Single Post

Old 12-04-2005, 07:20 AM   #4
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exhibitions!

Yeah, I thought it was too much at first, but now I don't think it really matters. I don't think it'll affect him negatively. It's only a couple of matches a week so there's still plenty of time to rest and do whatever and it's good match practice.

I think it's funny that he added so many exhibitions to his schedule though, especially since he said he wanted to play more tournaments after he won Masters Cup.

As for the expectations for next year, I don't think there'll be too much pressure. Yes, I think most expect David to have a better year next year (though the Argentinean press will probably be the only ones who care if he does badly, if anyone at all) but I doubt the press will be picking him as a favourite for anything so it won't be such of a big deal. Federer would still be the favourite to win the Slams, except for the French.

Last edited by krystlel : 12-04-2005 at 07:27 AM.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote