MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup Cheering Thread for Slovakia!

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2005, 04:09 AM   #46
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup Cheering Thread for Slovakia!

Some quotes from Dominik after the match:

“I can rate this match as one of the best matches I played in Davis Cup throughout my career,” said Hrbaty afterwards.

He was also asked how it is that he is virtually unbeatable at home in the Davis Cup by BNP Paribas.

“It’s very simple: you have to love tennis, you have to love the audience that is watching you, you have to love the country and your nation, and fight for its glory.”

Hrbaty said afterwards that the support from his home fans had undoubtedly helped him.

“There was so much noise on the court, maybe the fans are not even aware of it in the auditorium, but from time to time I felt like I had to even cover my ears from the sound. The atmosphere was really perfect.”

“The doubles might be crucial, so we have to fight for the victory,” agreed Hrbaty.

“There has been always a tradition for us to get a point every day. I sincerely believe we stick to our tradition and get a crucial point tomorrow.”

Dommy!

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote