MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Goran

Thread: Goran
View Single Post

Old 12-02-2005, 01:51 PM   #35
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Goran

Croatia's Goran Ivanisevic with his father Srdjan (R) watch a practice session ahead of a Davis Cup final in Bratislava December 1, 2005. Croatia faces Slovakia in the Davis Cup finals. REUTERS/Nikola Solic

Croatia Davis Cup players (L-R) Ivan Ljubicic, Mario Ancic, Goran Ivanisevic, Ivo Karlovic and team captain Nikola Pilic pose for a picture in front the Davis Cup trophy after a news conference at Bratislava Castle, December 1, 2005. Croatia faces Slovakia in the Davis Cup finals. REUTERS/Petr Josek

Goran looks so small next to the others! But when I stood next to him, I felt small...

Croatia's tennis legend Goran Ivanisevic speaks during a news conference after the draw for the Davis cup finals, in Bratislava, Slovak Republic, on Thursday, Dec. 1, 2005. Slovakia and Croatia, both first-time finalists, will play their matches on Dec. 2 to 4, 2005.
(AP Photo/Darko Bandic)

Goran Ivanisevic takes part in a training session in Sibamac Arena. Eighteen months after donning his beloved Croatian football shirt and waving goodbye to the Wimbledon centre court, Ivanisevic is poised to write a final chapter in his colourful tennis odyssey having earned a surprise recall to the Croatian squad in an effort to help his infant nation win a first ever Davis Cup when they meet Slovakia in the final.
(AFP/Jakub Sukup

Last edited by Carlita : 12-02-2005 at 01:58 PM.
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote