MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2006 Tournaments

View Single Post

Old 12-01-2005, 05:31 PM   #1
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile 2006 Tournaments

Now that JMG has ended his horrible 2005 season (and headed to Hawaii for vacation), I guess we can look forward to 2006 now. He plans to start the year in Adelaide, playing qualies, and then he will play qualies for the Aus Open. After that he will probably play Delray Beach, San Jose, Memphis, and Las Vegas, but he may decide to play a few Challengers instead. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what he decides to do.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8

Last edited by Fee : 01-11-2006 at 05:21 PM.
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote