MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2005, 10:10 PM   #25
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [B]I HAVE A QUESTION,AND I'D APPRECIATE TO HEAR AN ANSWER![/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale
I never thought that when I answered you I´d start all this commotion! But thanks guys for standing up for me, and writing pretty good stuff in the process!
And Keti, when you want to do research on Gastón, this is a pretty good place for it. If you search the Articles thread you´ll find lots of material, and the thread of each tournament will give you more subjective stuff.
Vale, we've always trusted the information you give and the sources you've used.