MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2005, 09:09 PM   #23
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [B]I HAVE A QUESTION,AND I'D APPRECIATE TO HEAR AN ANSWER![/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketibeti
thank you guys for the answers. you were right, i know something about this DC things in 2003, but i thought it was something more like a family tragedy, but i'm glad it wasn't.
and i'm so glad he didn't quit tennis
I never thought that when I answered you I´d start all this commotion! But thanks guys for standing up for me, and writing pretty good stuff in the process!
And Keti, when you want to do research on Gastón, this is a pretty good place for it. If you search the Articles thread you´ll find lots of material, and the thread of each tournament will give you more subjective stuff.
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote