MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2005, 05:53 PM   #21
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [B]I HAVE A QUESTION,AND I'D APPRECIATE TO HEAR AN ANSWER![/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketibeti
to begin with, are you doubting my proffesionality?
and second of all, you said it yourself that this was a thread dedicated to gaston gaudio's game, and nothing else, and instead of "embarasing" me in front of these people who have nothing to do with it, you could have PM me!
and third of all, i already explained the matter above, so let's put the dott right here and quit beaching at eachother.
peace?????
thanxx for the answers and suggestions!
It was a fair point especially as related to the particular question that was asked. There are plenty of things around concerning these events, the aftermath of what happened and how he got redemption. If it was a family tragedy, then something would have been said relating to this already.

For someone in this respective profession, research from many sources is something that is a given. It was a basic simple fact that should not have been passed over, as for sending you a PM, I could have done that, but didn't, whether it would have made a difference who knows.

As long as you post things in the right place then that's good enough and this thread has served its purpose, which it had done long ago.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote