MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I Have a Question and I'd Appreciate to Hear an Answer

View Single Post

Old 11-26-2005, 06:35 PM   #20
country flag ketibeti

ketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond reputeketibeti has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: [B]I HAVE A QUESTION,AND I'D APPRECIATE TO HEAR AN ANSWER![/B]

thank you guys for the answers. you were right, i know something about this DC things in 2003, but i thought it was something more like a family tragedy, but i'm glad it wasn't.
and i'm so glad he didn't quit tennis
the other thing about coria, please do not argue with eachother about gaston and guillermo. it's already enough these two don't get along very well. i think we should be more eager to figure facts out between them! that's my opinion. special thanx to VALE of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
ketibeti, I thought you said you were a journalist, if that was the case, then this should have been very familiar to you about Gaston.
to begin with, are you doubting my proffesionality?
and second of all, you said it yourself that this was a thread dedicated to gaston gaudio's game, and nothing else, and instead of "embarasing" me in front of these people who have nothing to do with it, you could have PM me!
and third of all, i already explained the matter above, so let's put the dott right here and quit beaching at eachother.
peace?????

thanxx for the answers and suggestions!
ketibeti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote